What types of criminal law do you do?

Old Port Chambers is a law practice which provides you with a range of legal services. It is a one stop shop where you can find any kind of legal service you need.

How do i get a visa?

You can apply for a partner visa 820 in Australia if you do not have a condition¬† 8503,‚Äč 8534 and 8535 on your current substantive visa. Your relationship must be genuine and continuing. If you are outside Australia you can apply for partner visas sub classes 309/100. again the main test would the genuineness and […]